Nicholas D. Myers
Nicholas Myers’ practice focuses on intellectual property, business litigation, and corporate formation and governance. He has represented clients in trademark, copyright, breach of contract, unfair competition, Internet, gaming, and sports and entertainment matters, and has also advised clients on corporate structuring and asset protection issues.
Nicholas has litigated cases in state and federal courts and has represented clients in private arbitration. He routinely prosecutes and defends clients in trademark, copyright, and trade secret cases. He has also successfully represented multiple clients in trademark disputes before the United States Patent and Trademark Office’s Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Nicholas is admitted to practice in all courts of the State of California and the United States District Court for the Central District of California. He is a member of the Orange County Bar Association and the Orange County Hispanic Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- Supreme Court of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Whittier Law School
- DePauw University
(B.A., 2003), Sociology
- Orange County Public Law Center, Volunteer
- Child Abuse Prevention Center, hosting School Supply Drive
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Hispanic Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Intellectual Property Section, Member
- International Trademark Association, Member
- American Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
- The Orange County Asian American Bar Association, Member
- Selected to Southern California Rising Stars List by Super Lawyers, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 (Intellectual Property)
- Finalist for Outstanding Young Alumni Award, Whittier Law School Alumni Association, 2013