Newport Beach Corporate Governance Lawyers
Providing Legal Services After Your Company Is Formed
Once your company is formed, we will help you draft necessary board resolutions, bylaws and meeting minutes to document and effectuate the actions of your entity. Our firm will also provide legal advice to your company’s board and officers on the day-to-day decisions that entities face.
- We can draft and negotiate contribution and subscription agreements and a wide array of business and commercial contracts.
- We can assist with shareholder disputes and management issues and form subsidiary entities.
- We can provide you with guidance regarding protection of your intellectual property rights.
- We also can serve as the registered agent for service of process for companies formed or doing business in California. We do not charge for this, which means you do not have to pay the $99/year to a company or list yourself as the agent.
Expertise Concerning All Types Of Entities
Your specific goals, partnership aims and liability protection needs will help us determine which type of entity to structure for the needs of your business. Each type of entity formation offers benefits and risks that we will help you understand and manage.
We will help you consider each type of entity on the merits unique to your circumstances:
- C corporation
- S corporation
- Limited liability company (LLC)
- Limited liability partnership (LLP)
- Joint venture
- Sole proprietorship
Whether your business is a startup, spin-off or new venture of an existing business, we will help you make informed decisions and guide you through all the stages of formation.
To schedule a consultation with one of our lawyers at The Myers Law Group, call us at 888-415-4373 or send an email. From Orange County, we serve clients throughout Southern California and across the U.S. We look forward to speaking with you.
Se habla español.