Ivan U. Cisneros
Ivan U. Cisneros focuses his practice on business litigation and complex multi-party civil litigation. Mr. Cisneros has represented clients in breach of contract, fraud, unfair business practices, commercial lease disputes, and personal injury matters. After almost eight years in practice, Mr. Cisneros joined The Myers Law Group in September 2015.
Mr. Cisneros earned his Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies from Chapman University with a minor in Comparative Literature. At Chapman University, Mr. Cisneros was a member of the cross-country team, he received the Provost’s Award multiple semesters for academic excellence, and he graduated with Honors from the Political Science Department.
Following his graduation from Chapman University, Mr. Cisneros attended Whittier Law School where he excelled academically. While in law school, Mr. Cisneros served as Associate Editor of the Whittier Law Journal of Family Law and Child Advocacy and he completed an internship with the Orange County District Attorney’s Office – Gang Unit. Exhibiting his tremendous work ethic, Mr. Cisneros worked full time as a banker for Union Bank for the first two and a half years of his law school career.
Mr. Cisneros is licensed to practice before all courts in the State of California, as well as in the United States District Court, Central District of California. Mr. Cisneros is a member of the Orange County Bar Association and Orange County Hispanic Bar Association (Board Member).
Areas of Practice
- Business Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- Commercial Unlawful Detainer
- Employment Defense
- Personal Injury
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Supreme Court of California
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California
J.D. – 2008
Law Journal: Whittier Law Journal of Family Law and Child Advocacy, Associate Editor
- Chapman University, Orange, California
B.A. – 2004
Major: Legal Studies
Minor: Comparative Literature
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Hispanic Bar Association, Board Member
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Orange County Chamber of Commerce, Member
- International Trademark Association, Member, 2016 – Present
Rankings and Recognitions
- Selected as Rising Stars by SuperLawyers, 2016