Anna Karenina P. Adraneda
Anna Karenina P. Adraneda (“Karen”) is an associate at The Myers Law Group and practices primarily in the areas of intellectual property law and business law.
Karen attended Thomas Jefferson School of Law, where she was a member of the Intellectual Property Law Association, Phi Alpha Delta, Asian Pacific American Law Student Association, Sports Law Society and Student Animal Legal Defense Fund and served as the student ambassador for Lawyers Club of San Diego. She also participated in the Small Business Law Center – Trademark Clinic, a Law School Clinic Certification Pilot Program administered by the United States Patent and Trademark Office, where she assisted low-income individuals and organizations of the San Diego community in registering their trademarks before the USPTO.
Prior to joining The Myers Law Group, Karen assisted with transactional and litigation matters for an IP Firm, and assisted startup companies in building their businesses by developing customized corporate structures, contracts drafting, assisting in developing investor pitches, and seeking investors.
Karen is licensed to practice before all courts in the State of California and the United States District of Court for the Central District of California.
Areas of Practice
- Intellectual Property
- Business Law
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
Juris Doctor – 2016
- California State University, Northridge, California
Bachelor of Arts – 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division, Member
- California Lawyers Association – Intellectual Property Law Section, Member
- Philippine American Bar Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Orange County Bar Association, Member